Two new sites launched
I’ve been riding the back seat of a tandem bicycle since 1999. In 2012 we rode from Seattle to Boston over the 9 weeks of summer and blogged about it daily. So when the Tandem Club of America announced they were stopping their printed publication in lieu of an online blog I offered my assistance. With an incredibly speedy one-month turn-around, we converted the print archives, and added user-submitted articles, classifieds and event calendar entries to the newly launched site. Phase two will include a members only area and an advertisers program.
“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.”
Karen Bonnell and I have been friends for more than 25 years. I was thrilled when she told me she was shifting her business and publishing a book, The Co-Parents’ Handbook due out this summer. She needed a whole new website with a business card and note cards to match. The project was a fun collaboration. Karen had definite ideas about the feeling she was after. We are both pleased that we achieved exactly what she had in mind! CMC stands for Coach Mediate Consult. Check it out.
“Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”
Cool Tools, Tips & Resources
- Time to rethink your social media strategy?
- Do you get confused about preparing images for your website? This article will set you straight.
- Image alt tags and title tags also confusing?
- This is a great visual that shows exactly how “less is more”.
- Biznik still has great articles every week. This one is aimed at Coaches but offers excellent marketing wisdom for all of us.